Food and Beverage
We expect all guests to behave in a family-friendly manner. Line jumping, profanity and unruly behavior are offensive to hotel guests and may be cause for ejection without refund.
Hotel Miramar has a zero tolerance policy in which it will refuse to admit of refuse service or accommodation in the hotel or may remove a person who: while on the premises of the hotel acts in an obviously intoxicated or disorderly manner, destroys or threatens to destroy hotel property, or causes or threatens to cause a public disturbance; or refuses or is unable to pay for the accommodations or services. Hotel Miramar may limit the number of persons who may occupy a particular guest room in the hotel and will only allow registered guests to use its facilities. A person who negligently or intentionally causes damage to the hotel or any furniture or furnishings within the hotel, shall be liable for damages sustained by the hotel staff, including the hotel's loss of revenue resulting from the inability to rent or lease rooms while the damage is being repaired. Should this damage come to light after the guest has departed, the Hotel reserves the right to get in touch with the Tour Operator of the Authorities for further assistance. No exceptions will be made.
Key Cards Locks
Staff Access Control System
Lost and Found Policy
Complaints, Liability and Damages Policy
Third Party Liability: The Hotel does not accept any liability for services rendered by third parties to guests, notwithstanding that such services may be arranged by the Hotel. Any claim, demand, charge, suit or damages which may be incurred by the guests (or any person claiming there under) shall be made directly with such third parties and the Hotel shall render all reasonable assistance in this regard.
Payments of Additional Services
Hotel Miramar is newly built hotel with materials and furnishing from the latest generation, which provide reliable protection and security. As we are very responsible to the safety of our tourists and staff, we have taken extremely serious precautions to prevent any fire accidents.
- All staff have passed fire training and have been acquaint with Fire Procedures in the hotel;
- There are fire evacuation plan on the back of each guestroom door as well as near the elevators and public areas. Please read them carefully;
- The Hotel is equipped with smoke detectors in rooms and public areas. There is fire alarm system (sound and light);
- There are available fire extinguishers and fire hoses of a suitable size within easy reach of premises;
- All stairways and corridors are separated from the remainder of the Hotel with materials having at least 60 minutes fire resistance.
If you detect fire or smoke, Please dial Reception.
Tell the Receptionist:
- The nature of the emergency
- The floor and room number
- The extent of the fire and any other requested information
- Do not hang up the phone until instructed to do so by the Receptionist.
Natural Disasters - Earthquake, Flood, Severe Weather
In the event of natural disaster:
- Remain calm and follow the staff instructions. Do not run or panic. Stay where you are. Most injuries happen when people are entering or leaving buildings.
- In case of earthquake take cover. If you are inside, get under a heavy desk or table, against an inside wall or under an inside doorway. Stay away from glass, windows, and outside doors. If you are outside, move away from buildings, sidewalks and electric wires.
- Use the stairs; do not use the elevators. Hotel staff will check all exits for safety. You may then leave the building if that is the appropriate action.
- In case of earthquake don't use candles, matches or open flames. Gas lines may have been damaged and a flame could cause explosions or fires.
- Let rescuers know you are safe. If you leave your room or leave the building, be sure Hotel staff know where you are.